On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 07:32:53PM +0000, Unman wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 03:27:28AM -0800, truleeee...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > Trying to compile without "sudo" and "xenial" without desktop. Installation
> > has succefull. Big Thanks.
>
> You should be able to build with desktop enabled. As it says in the
> docs it's straightforward. What was the issue?
>
> I have a yakkety build but haven't bothered to put it up. I'll put in a
> Zesty when it's released in April.
>
> For anyone wanting a Trusty build, there are PRs in the pipeline for
> this, which make it as easy as the Xenial. I'll see if I can push them
> through.
>
> unman

For anyone interested in Trusty the PRs are finally merged, in master if
not in 3.2.

You should be able to build Trusty by following instructions in the docs
to set up a build environment,cloning qubes-builder, and running
setup.sh to select just Trusty or trusty+desktop

edit the builder.conf file, and change the line RELEASE:=3.2 to
RELEASE:=master
I also add VERBOSE=1

make switch-branch (to make sure that everything is picking up latest
and greatest from master)
make qubes-vm
make template

The build should be painless, but if you have any problems or need help
post here.

unman