On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 11:15:18PM +0000, Unman wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 10:04:54AM -0800, damien.wa...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Hi Damien,
> > >
> > > The Ubuntu builds are referenced in setup as Trusty and Xenial.
> > >
> > > I've just put in a series of Pull Requests that should allow
> > > straightforward builds of both.
> > > Wait a little while for them to be merged.
> > >
> > > It should then be a matter of:
> > > git clone  https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-builder
> > > cd qubes-builder
> > > ./setup
> > > make qubes-vm
> > > make template
> > >
> > > Copy generated Template to dom0 and install - there's a handy script
> > > provided to do this for you.
> > >
> > > I'll let you know when the PRs are merged. Focus at the moment is on
> > > the GSOC applications.
> > >
> > > unman
> >
> > Hi, thank you !
> >
> > Is there a way I may support you? maybe I can test it?
> >

> > Best regards,
> >
> > Damien
> >

> As soon as the PRs are merged I'll post to the list, and you can try it
> then. (Or you could merge them yourself of course, and try the build.)
> Testing and feedback would be much appreciated.
>
> I've been using Xenial for a while and it seems fine.

PRs are merged, to master if nor 3.2

This means that both Xenial and Trusty should build straight.

Set up a build environment as per docs.

git clone  https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-builder
cd qubes-builder
./setup (select builder-debian and trsut/xenial variants, deselect
fed23)
edit builder.conf, changing RELEASE:=3.2 to RELEASE:=master
make switch-branch (to get latest and greatest versions of components)
make qubes-vm
make template

cheers

unman