cooloutac > I'd rather not have such a tool sitting there "enabled".  lol

First off, you've ignored where I said that this should obviously be an opt-in
thing that isn't present, as the mechanism is pretty hacky and the tool
shouldn't be used by the careless.

But second, it transcends mere hyperbole or 'FUD' and rises to the level of
magical thinking to pretend that this would be so dangerous as to present a
risk even if not used.  Absolutely nothing would happens if the user presses
the "insert password" key combination if they haven't manually set up a
password file on Dom0.

An additional key combination to insert information into the Dom0 database from
a VM would be a minor convenience that could be put off until the tool is
overhauled (and probably moved out of Dom0 entirely.)