On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 5:31 AM, Chris Laprise <tas...@openmailbox.org> wrote:
> You don't even need to rely on the window title for the security aspect: The
> _QUBES_VMNAME window property will tell you. For example:
>
> $ CUR_WINDOW=`xdotool getwindowfocus`
> $ VMNAME=`xprop _QUBES_VMNAME -id $CUR_WINDOW | cut -d \= -f2 | tr -d '"'`

The issue I raise is not pasting into the wrong VM, I think that's
easy enough to avoid already.

The concern is pasting the wrong password into an expected site in the
expected VM because that site spoofed its window title (which is under
full javascript control) while dom0 observed it to choose which
password to deliver.