On 04/18/2017 01:04 PM, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki wrote:

Is that in a script I can edit in the meantime as a workaround, or is it
compiled in? I tried to trace through the generation script, but I
couldn't find what threw the "Connecting to VM's GUI agent......time
out" message. The start up of the VM takes just over a minute, so that
45 second limit is definitely the issue then and upping it might fix
things not just for me, but for anyone else who's been having
unexplained DispVM generation issues lately or in the past.