I installed Qubes 3.2 on a Dell Precision M4600 (slick) and I've been trying to
migrate a portion of my day to day work to it.

I have many contacts who use Open Whisper Systems Signal App for communication.
I've used the Google Chrome extension on both OSX and Linux without any
troubles.

Using a Fedora 23 VM I found Chrome installs to be clumsy, while yum install
chromium just works. The Signal Chrome App installs and runs, but the directory
function is broke. Existing conversations are fine, but they are with phone
numbers rather than names, and I can't look up any other contacts to initiate
conversations, I have to wait for them to come to me.

Has anyone else already resolved this problem? This is a "beachhead issue" for
me - if I can get Signal going, I can switch a good sized chunk of what I do to
Qubes.