Hello,

I have spend several hours to built new Template VMs from scratch (more precise: the fedora-24-minimal templates).

Now I have the problem, that my new disposable VMs all start without an attaches Net-VM.

sys-usb, sys-firewall, sys-net are now all based on the fedora-24-minimal template, with some additional packages, as suggested in the documentation.

I have also built a new dvm which is based on the fedora-24 template:

My default fedora-24 template is named "my-fedora-24-apps" and is a Template VM without a NetVM attached.

I created a new dvm in dom0:

[user@dom0 ~] qvm-create-default-dvm my-fedora-24-apps

In preferences of the new dvm template which is named "my-fedora-24-apps-dvm" I have attached the firewall Proxy VM as NetVM.

But when I launch a program in the disposable VM there is no Net-VM attached. I have also set the "NetVM for DispVM" unter "Other" in the "Advanced" Settings Tab of Qubes Manager for the dvm template to sys-firewall.

Still all my disposable AppVM start with an empty NetVM.
If I edit a disposable App VM and add the sys-firewall as NetVM, everything works fine.

QUESTION:
Where and how am I supposed to set the correct information which NetVM should be used for my DVMs?

- P R