Hello Everyone,

I'm working on getting a second m.2 internal SSD set up and partitioned for
Qubes. I already have it formatted by fdisk /dev/sdb. Created a new extended
partition.

I added the /dev/sdb to fstab as an ext5. I'm getting  wrong fs type error. One
fix I found was installing nfs-tools. But you can't seem to get that installed
on Dom0.

What is the default extension created in fdisk on qubes? I've tried ext, ext
[1-5]. Parted -l only shows extended (whereas primary it shows ext4).

What do I need to do to allow the creation and migration of Qubes VM's to the
new disk?

I'll be researching and working it on my end. But if any of you guys out there
have an answer, or can point me in the right direction it would be greatly
appreciated.