Hello Henry,

Am 07.07.2017 3:42 nachm. schrieb <henrydoblin...@gmail.com>:

I have 2 use cases for Windows.
1. Watch Netflix or Amazon etc. They reject the use of VPN and ask for a
lot of "information", which is basically ok for me.

I had the same request and solved it by setting up a dedicated multimedia
App VM based on the default Debian 8 template.
It can be used for Amazon Prime, Netflix, Spotify and to play DVDs.
To spare others thew work, I am writing a how-to, which didn't make it to
the main doc repositories  yet.
You can check it out here:
https://github.com/phrabe/qubes-doc/blob/patch-2/configuration/multimedia

If there are any questions which are not included in the docu, drop me an
email, I'll update the description with your feedback.

2. Banking. I have 2 banking applications that have multilevel
authentication one of which makes use of a usb token. Here I want a usb-vm
to connect these and only these usb devices. And I want a VPN connection
with a trusted server and on top of that a very restrictive (IP-range
based) Firewall.

Have you checked it it possible to use a Linux compatible Banking App?
If not you can of course use a Windows HVM to do your banking business.

Kind regards

- PhR