On 07/14/2017 05:40 PM, pixel fairy wrote:
any network available OOB

sorry what would be an example of this ?  "out of band" ?

I'm not clear what SED is , :)

I don't really see any docs on ?initializing AEM , I do see that it says to :

---
In Dom0 install anti-evil-maid:

sudo qubes-dom0-update anti-evil-maid
---

I personally have no USB-VM , would my Bios need to be configured some particular way, beyond what it already is with 3.2 booting and stable

I have about zero concern on malware from USB drives, maybe I shouldn't , but seems far -fetched in my case. So, maybe I don't need AEM depending on what "network OOB" would mean .....

regards