Hello

Am 21.07.2017 9:39 vorm. schrieb "Noor Christensen" <
kchr+qubes-us...@fripost.org>:

The IRC channels are unofficial, and should probably continue to be so
since we already have the mailing lists as our official means of
communication.

Agreed, Mailinglist and  Qubes Docu are perfect to look for answers.
The only (maybe) missing part would be a quick start guide for beginners,
adressing the most relevant tasks (referencing to the documentation).

People will continue joining the #qubes channel (or another one) and ask
for help, no matter if we are there or not. I think it's a great way to
introduce new users to the project and point users with questions or
answers to the offical docs and lists for further discussion.

If there is an IRC channel, I think it should be clearly mentioned on the
website as asking via IRC might be a lower barrier for newbies.

- PhR