On 08/02/2017 02:16 PM, Eric wrote:

> Have you been able to get AEM working?

Haven't tried.

> And, how is your battery life?

Never used a stopwatch ;-)  A little less than 4 hrs, I guess.

> It sounds like the Killer AC chip is working ok, since it's just a rebranded
> Atheros chipset, other than the standby issue - can you confirm?

WLAN ist working fine, and since the last kernel updates the problems
seem to have gone almost completely away. I'm fully rebooting the laptop
perhaps every 2 weeks, and most of the time due to a kernel update (or
running out of battery).

Stefan.