On Friday, 11 August 2017 03:38:04 UTC+10, hugon...@gmail.com  wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Installed everything, had to use this method
> https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/2488, and now it "works".

The issues people have are not existant in that github post.

All you have to do is create a template and load the iso/dvd in and perform the
install.

During the install, make sure to say LET ME CHOOSE LATER when it asks you about
windows updates otherwise you will encounter the memory leak in wusa.

If you are running Qubes 3.2, not an RC, then it will run seamless and near
perfect for Windows 7.

I run Windows 1 through Windows 8 perfectly. Windows 7 is the only one that I
run Seamless though, because the tools are not designed for any other version
(at this time)