Ok guys, I'd like to thank you all again, I've managed to get it working
correctly! So, for those wondering, this is how I did it.

1 - Create a new TemplateHVM, add the ISO, put in 2048mb ram, increase the
storage size from 20gb to at least 40, start in debug mode.

1b - if you get stuck on the glowing logo, follow this
(https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/2488)

2 - Install everything. I went with Win7 Pro x64 (remember Qubes Win Tools only
work on Win7 x64). When you get to the naming part, remember to use no password
and choose no automatic updates.

3 - After that, I updated everything, both mandatory and optional. Shutdown,
restart, make sure all the updates are configured.

4 - Update the qrexec_timeout to 300 like the original tutorial indicates

5 - Reboot the VM using the latest qubes windows tools. Install everything,
make sure you don't reboot at the first message (Xen will ask you to reboot,
say no, continue with the installation). After that, everything should be done.
Shut it down, go to the settings, enable Seemless GUI and try it out!