Gentlepeople,

I recently managed to install the community whonix templates into my
4.0 setup and have since been striving to recreate the arrangements of
proxyvms etc. I ran in 3.2.

In this process I erroneously create a vm called 'sys-whonix-gw', using
the whonix-gw template. I proceeded to remove this vm using 'qvm-
remove' and ever since all qubes functionality does not come up at
reboot. Investigating the output of 'systemctl status qubesd' et al, I
became aware of an error thrown that reports 'sys-whonix-gw' as missing
... apparently there are remnants of that vm left in the system despite
me calling 'qvm-remove'.

Short of a reinstall, is there anything I can do to rescue this
situation?

Thanks for any pointers.

Sincerely, Joh