When I said “I can’t find Ubuntu in dom0”, I meant that I could find the file
in sys-net, but she. I copied it to dom0, I could not find the file in dom0,
even though the transferral received no error messages. I apologize for any
misunderstandings.

I added the XTerm to sys-net, and I used the find -name *iso command on that
terminal, but the terminal didn’t reply at all (I don’t know why). So instead,
I tried the
“Qvm-start <hvm> --cdrom=sys-net:/home/user/Downloads/<name of iso>“ on both
dom0 and the sys-net XTerm, but the XTerm replied with “hvm: no such file or
directory” and dom0 replied with “syntax error near unexpected token
‘newline’”.

As for the command “qvm-run --pass-io <qube> 'cat
/home/user/Downloads/<ubuntu_iso_name>' > ubuntu_iso_name”, dom0 replies with
“sys-net: no such file or directory”.

Thank you for including the link to the Ubuntu Qubes templates, it will be so
much easier to get Ubuntu for Qubes. I already installed the Xenial template (I
know because I tried installing thrice), but unfortunately I can’t find it
anywhere on Qubes.