I have been using Qubes 3.2 for about 5 months and love it...thank you all who
have contributed!

I am a noobie so be gentle...I am also by no means an expert at Linux however I
have been forced to learn quick.

I managed to upgrade my Fedora template to 25 and have most of my VMs running
on Fedora25 except for the default Debian8(Which I have reinstalled since my
initial Qubes installation), my Whonix WS and GW are also defaults. I have also
periodically upgraded these templates.

I have some basic questions I am hoping I can get some help with:

1) It seems that alot of the experts use Debian as thier working VMs(Personal,
Work, Banking, etc...) and have Fedora as the sys-firewall, sys-net, etc...is
it more secure to use Debian in this way? Am I just as secure as using Fedora
for my working VMs? I would have to think hacking Xen, then Fedora, then Debian
would be harder...

2) I have been able to copy/move files from Fedora VMs to other Fedora VMs but
I have struggled to try and copy/move files from Debian(or Whonix-ws) to
Fedora? Fedora has the "File" option from my "Q" menu(top right), when I am in
the files I can right click and "Copy to Other AppVM" or "Open in DispVM". How
do I access Debians version?

Thanks in advance for any help...