Hello,

As you might have heard a new version of Crossover for Linux has been released.

With Crossover it is possible to run Windows Apps on top of Linux.
Crossover is based on Wine but has enhancement which are implemented by
Codeweavers.

Warning: while it is based on wine, crossovers comes with a price which is on
per-year base., Which is ok for me, as having office running under Qubes would
offer a great productivity improvement.

Has someone tried to run latest version of Crossover in Qubes.

I'd like to use Crossover to run Office in a Fedora based AppVM.

[799]