Hi all

We were chatting today in IRC about current user expectations and experiences
with the 4 release candidates. While many are happily testing there are indeed
some visitors who drop by with the requirement of a daily driver stable system,
but have some newer hardware than the kernel on the current 3.2 iso will
support. These users seem to be in a somewhat painful position, the bravest are
attempting to build their own isos or perform some cross install using a
machine that will work. Some fail / give up.

https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/supported-versions/ suggests that at some point a
3.2.1 release was/is planned, h01ger suggested to me all focus is currently on
4, but can I ask:

1. What are the current plans for 3.2.1? (if it was planned to be anything
other than an updated iso)
2. Regardless of 1. is there a possibility of getting an updated 3.2 iso for
Christmas, given that some will undoubtedly use the holiday time to try Qubes,
quite possibly on shiny new hardware :)

Thanks for your time.