Hi people,

I created a new Windows 7 HVM and installed the qubes tools, but the seamless
mode doesn't work, and without the seamless mode option selected I can't resize
or maximize the window.
I have another Windows 7 HVM that I created several months ago and that is
working fine in seamless mode or maximizing the window display without the
seamless mode.

I remember that when I created the previous HVM I didn't need the workaround
about the cirrus display driver. Maybe something changed in Qubes since that
installation.
Another difference with this new HVM is the Windows 7 version:
-Old HVM (where the seamless mode works fine): Windows 7 Ultimate (Spanish
edition)
-New HVM: Windows 7 Home Basic (Spanish edition)

I compared the conf files of the HVMs and they have the same configuration,
obviously at the exception of the disk file names and IP address.

What could be the reason that this functionality isn't working in the new HVM?