> Are you sure the qubes tools are installed correctly in the new HVM? I
> remember it took me a few tries. Also, what happens if you clone the old
> one instead of building new? If the clone works, you could try
> reinstalling Windows Home inside it and see what happens.

Well, I tried to reinstall the qubes win tools several times. Maybe there is a
bug in the new version of the qubes video driver. But I don't know how to
obtain a previous version of qubes tools to test using a previous version of
the qubes video driver.
About reinstalling Windows over a clone of my previous VM. I tried, but
unfortunately Windows doesn't allow to install a Windows Home version over a
Windows Ultimate.