That hardware is quite new so it probably won't play nice with qubes, and like any new x86-64 hardware it has a black box supervisor processor (in this case Intel ME)
Intel CPU's are also now 30% slower due to the meltdown/spectre bug.

I would instead suggest a system that has owner controlled libre firmware available such as the KGPE-D16 or KCMA-D8 boards for improved security - they have a qubes HCL entry and as there is no hardware code signing enforcement they have the ability for the firmware to be fixed in case anything incompatibilities arise (which will never happen with most OEM's leaving your IOMMU broken or what not)
Coreboot for these boards has open source hardware init.

The KGPE-D16 supports dual cpus, up to 32 cores and 192GB RAM, the KCMA-D8 supports dual cpus, 16 cores and 128GB RAM - both support a port of OpenBMC for secure libre remote management and IOMMU-GFX so you can play games in a VM as well. Coupled with a supported AMD graphics card (nvidia isn't friendly with linux) and I guarantee you will be more satisfied and more secure for a lot less money than that xeon build.