Additional Info:

I have tested the screenshot tool in an unchanged Fedora 26 template, no
content is shown after screenshoting.
Instead of my first post, the screenshot is only shown as a white (not black)
area.

The screenshot tool is working in dom0.

I have run lspci in dom0:

00:02:0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 4th Gen Core Processor
Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 06)

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation GK106GLM [Quadro K2100M]
(rev all)

[799]

-------- Original-Nachricht --------