Ok.
I couldn't make it work. Here is my what I have done.

1. I created ApppVM using Fedora template, netVM is sys-firewall, checked
provides network and add network-manager and vpn-handler-openvpn service to
AppVM in Service tab.
2. I already installed openvpn in fedora 26 template.
3. I cloned Qubes-vpn-support and did it what it says.
4. checked status of service using systemctl status qubes-vpn-handler.service

and it says,,,

qubes-vpn-handler.service - VPN Client for Qubes proxyVM
   Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/qubes-vpn-handler.service; enabled;
vendor preset: disabled)
  Drop-In: /usr/lib/systemd/system/qubes-vpn-handler.service.d
           └─00_example.conf
   Active: activating (auto-restart) (Result: exit-code) since Fri 2018-03-09
10:08:43 PST; 6s ago
  Process: 2459 ExecStopPost=/usr/lib/qubes/qubes-vpn-setup --post-stop
(code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
  Process: 2455 ExecStartPre=/usr/lib/qubes/qubes-vpn-setup --check-firewall
(code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)

what am I missing?