Am 09.03.2018 6:56 nachm. schrieb <randallrba...@gmail.com>:

Hi there so I was finally able to get qubes installed to test if it
actually runs on my laptop (Razer stealth 2017) and there's some issue with
the display resolution. My resolution is 3200 x 1800 and that's fine, but
when I log into qubes everything looks extremely small and hard to read.

I'll install Qubes 4rc5 on my Lenovo W540 which has also a 3K resolution ->
2880x1620 Px.

I had the opposite problem before that my fonts in the terminal windows
were to big.

I used the following command to scale down the display fonts:

Fix big font size in AppVM in a HighRes machine:
qvm-run <APPVM> 'gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.interface scaling-factor 1
&& gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.interface text-scaling-factor 1

[799]