Hello,

On 11 March 2018 at 01:49, 'MirrorWay' via qubes-users <
qubes-users@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> This is strange, did you manually restart disp-untrusted?
> Check that `qvm-prefs disp-untrusted class` says DispVM.
>
> > Change your template - base it off a -dvm, and itwill work like a 3.2
> Named dispvms should work with any appvm with template_for_dispvms set,
> though.

sorry, but I still can't follow, I have already build a custom dvm, but it
had the -class=AppVM
It seems that there are different disposable VMs now?

I have to read: https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/dispvm/

>From my own Qubes Installation notes (Howto create an iwn disposable VM
template):

# Create a new Disposable App-VM which is based on a custom template
t-fedora-26
qvm-create --template t-fedora-26 --label red --property
template_for_dispvms=True --class=AppVM my-dvm

# TEST: Start an application in this dvm
qvm-run --dispvm=my-dvm xterm

# Fix menu entry from Domain: my-dvm to Disposable: my-dvm
# https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/qubes-users/gfBfqTNzUIg/sbPp-pyiCAAJ
# https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/1339#issuecomment-338813581
qvm-features vmname appmenus-dispvm 1
qvm-sync-appmenus --regenerate-only my-dvm

# Change the Disp-VM from an AppVM (here: my-untrusted)
qvm-prefs --set my-untrusted default_dispvm my-dvm

# Try to start something from this AppVM in a disposable VM
qvm-run --auto my-untrusted 'qvm-open-in-dvm https:/google.de'
# This should start a new dispvm which is based on your dvm-App
# Check the template on which the dispvm is based on in dom0
qvm-ls | grep disp

[799]