Hello,

On 5 April 2018 at 22:38, taii...@gmx.com <taii...@gmx.com> wrote:

> Wow people are actually falling for cloudflares "privacy respecting"
> bullshit from a service that uses for example browser fingerprinting on
> every computer that it serves and blacklists sites based on how the CEO
> is feeling that morning. [...]

Can your provide some additonal information to cover this?
Regarding the blacklisting you are refering to the "Daily Stormer" case?
Discussed also here;
https://blog.cloudflare.com/why-we-terminated-daily-stormer/

What exactly do you mean by browser fingerprinting?
Are you talking about Browser Integrity Checks?
https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200170086-What-does-the-Browser-Integrity-Check-do-

"[...] Cloudflare's Browser Integrity Check (BIC) is similar to Bad
Behavior and looks for common HTTP
 headers abused most commonly by spammers and denies access to your page.
It will also challenge
 visitors that do not have a user agent or a non standard user agent (also
commonly used by abuse
 bots, crawlers or visitors) [...]"

You wrote: "They are a front for an intelligence agency"

In general I'd like to that see claims - no matter which - are based on
evidence or at least facts.
How do you come to this conclusion?

[799]