On 04/18/2018 02:09 PM, trueriver wrote:
> hi Ivan
>
> d'ooooooh
>
> It was set as its own DispVM.... the one domain I had not thought to check
> manually from the Qube Manager.
>
> Logically this might count as a bug: if the only domain that uses it is the
> same one that is being deleted then it would not cause a problem - but I
> realise that coding this corner case would increase an attack surface
> somewhere and I bet the devs will not want to do that. So I will not be
> listing it as a bug.

indeed, that's a bit of a corner case. It's probably expected that users
remove references to a template (including to itself) when they issue
qvm-* commands by hand, but IMHO less so if it's in the graphical interface.

> I used your script (I am rather a fan of Bash) rather than looking at the
> logs, and am bookkmarking your reply in case I need the logs in future.
>
> Many thanks for the fix, and many more for the speed of it!

no problem, happy to help !

cheers,
ivan

(PS: please do not top-post when replying)