On 04/18/2018 02:42 PM, trueriver wrote:
> I mean, pls delete your posts (as this does not have an edit facility)

no problem, but how to do that ? (I'm subscribed to the list as a
standard user, not through a google account)

note that the posts are sent as emails to the ML's subscribers so
deleting the post in google groups (if it's even possible) will only
remove them there. And there's also the
https://www.mail-archive.com/qubes-user@googlegroups.com/ ...