Hello everyone
I am a beginner (start watching linux only a few months ago, so really beginner
:)
I do not understand why so many IP come out after a clean installation without
browser ...
of course there are IPs for NTP, but not only ...
my question, how to stop all IP coming out?
I try with the hosts file, or iptables, it fades at each restart.
I wish to have total control of the machine (everyone must want the same thing
here I think), and after a 2 weeks, I have never arrived ...
I even thought about trying to put pfsense on it, but being a beginner and
having read what I read, it's way above my possibilities.
if any one to solutions to stop all these outgoing IP and to easily edit
iptables and hosts files (in VMs and even in dom0)?
I am on the R3,2