I totally agree with you, finding exploits is way easier, especially
with practically unlimited resources. The whole Me-thing is blown
completely out of porpotion, altough of course you do not want an Me,
especially not me 11/ any closed source remote admin functions you cant
effectively disable nor remove.

Also, please do not mention Purism in the same Sentence with legit
Opensource Projekts like Qubes ore coreboot.This is very offending for
people like the coreboot ore Qubes devs who actually try to make people
free and secure, while others in comparison only scam people by making
them believe their laptops/handys are opensource and with coreboot.

cheers