" I needed to remove the assignement of one of the USB controllers from sys-usb
"
What do you mean by that? Are you unloading a kernel module before suspending
or the PCI controller? Which module is this?
The sys-usb still freezes on resume, so for the time being I have to manually
kill and start the vm again.
Which drivers or USB assignments do you remove from your