-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

not so surprising in Fed28 , FF60, Q4.0, adding this package, attached the key to the AppVM, logging into webmail (gmail) this does nothing , it immediately fails ;    however it does work !  in chromium  surprise surprise ,  now if OTP would work would be nice

Found out in FF60 one must do about:config and enable U2f , then my blue U2F yubikey works on gmail , but NOT my Yubi Neo, I am guessing because the Neo supports > 1 format, and haven't tried it by disabling the other functions/slots

too bad OTP couldn't work same way, as it's the more important one to me ..........**BUMP