Hello there, I was wondering if there is a workaround to make this work.
I have a Yubikey with U2F, which has the dual purpose of being a normal Yubikey
as well as being able to do U2F when the webbrowser requests it.

I am on the latest stable Qubes 4.0.
This is so far what I have been doing:

1) I go to gmail.com and enter my user and password.
2) I plug the yubikey to the laptop, sys-usb recognizes it
3) I "attach" the usb to "personal" from the sys-usb

And nothing happens, the yubikey is not blinking, the light stays steadily on.
It doesn't react in any way by touching on it, it neither generating yubikeys
nor the u2f.

Does anyone have a solution to this?
Regards