On 08/04/2018 06:11 AM,
tirejeremy-re5jqeeqqe8avxtiumw...@public.gmane.org wrote:
> Can you help please to understand how it works more deeper
>
> Why all random pic (jpeg,png, bmp etc) marked as untrusted. Are they not
> passing the tests on dispvms?
>
> *.jpg-untrusted - Does it usable or not?
>
> if I have many different virtual machines (dispvms based on different
> templates, which one do the tests start and do they run at all? how to check
> it? very grateful.
>
> https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/2437
> https://theinvisiblethings.blogspot.com/2013/02/converting-untrusted-pdfs-into-trusted.html

I am guessing "untrusted" is just the Name of your  AppVM (qube),  there
is no tests .

There is the ability to "create trusted pdfs" via an Disp Qube which
transforms the pdf format to all pixels  then it puts a larger copy back
in your original App Qube  and changes the name to  "foo-trusted.pdf"
but its no longer a pdf per se

I hope that helps ?