Hey all,

In Qubes 4, after entering sudo qubesctl state.sls qvm.anon-whonix in dom0, the
command is accepted, but nothing happens. I've been waiting for almost 20
minutes and there's been no output in the terminal. I followed the Whonix
documentation instructions up to this step.

Is there something I need to configure before salt commands will work properly?
Am I just being impatient? Or is there something else that I've missed?