On Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 10:18:56 AM UTC-7, rema...@protonmail.com wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> In Qubes 4, after entering sudo qubesctl state.sls qvm.anon-whonix in dom0,
> the command is accepted, but nothing happens. I've been waiting for almost 20
> minutes and there's been no output in the terminal. I followed the Whonix
> documentation instructions up to this step.
>
> Is there something I need to configure before salt commands will work
> properly? Am I just being impatient? Or is there something else that I've
> missed?

Update: I ran sudeo qubes-dom0-update qubes-core-admin-addon-whonix in another
terminal window to check I had it installed, and received a new error message:

*** ERROR while receiving updates: Error while verifing
qubes-template-whonix-ws-14-4.0.1-201807171801.noarch.rpm signature:
/var/lib/qubes/updates/rpm/qubes-template-whonix-ws-14-4.0.1-201807171801.noarch.rpm:
 rsa sha1 (MD5) PGP MD5 NOT OK

Domain sys-firewall sent not signed rpm:
qubes-template-whonix-ws-14-4.0.1-201807171801.noarch.rpm --->if you want to
use packages that were downloaded correctly, use yum directly now