I guess to further clarify what I want to try to do is have sys net be
connected to the interface that is connected to my modem(to the ISP/world).

I would like another vm to control all(or some) other
physical interfaces on my machine (access points/etc..).

I would like a qubeVM from within the machine running qubes to be able to
connect via those physical interfaces as if they were also attached to the
physical interface.

Ideally so that the qubes OS is segregating physical NICs along with
applications.

So lets say FreeNAS is running inside qubes. And someone near my access point
wants to use freeNAS via wifi, they would log in via ssh or whatever over the
access point.

But if that same someone is somewhere else they can ssh or whatever to freeNAS
via the internet and the wan NIC that sys-net controls.