799:
Hello,

I am currently building a special Storage VM Template which needs to
download specific packages and also GIT repositories.
Therefor I'd like to allow internet access for the template VM.
The NetVM is set to sys-firewall and access to the internet is allowed
under Qubes Settings.

But the Template VM is unable to access the internet.
What needs to be done, so that I can connect the Template VM?

I think you also need to manually configure networking if you really want to do that.