Hello,

... I am giving up.

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 at 02:13, unman <un...@thirdeyesecurity.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 28, 2018 at 10:58:21PM +0100, 799 wrote:
> > But the Template VM is unable to access the internet.
> > What needs to be done, so that I can connect the Template VM?
>

> Nothing further needs to be done. This should "just work"(TM).
> If it isnt working for you then you should do standard troubleshooting-
> Check that Template has IP address set (you shouldnt need to set this
> manually), and it is consistent with sys-firewall.
> Check the route.
> Check that /etc/resolv.conf looks proper.

I am unable to enable networking on my template VM.
It is based on a regular fedora-28-minimal template as all my other
Templates.
Strangely I am able to install normal packages via dnf but the Template VM
is not showing an IP address.

It seems that the eth0 interface is DOWN.
Honestly I don't understand how I can install packages at all if I can't
even ping my sys-firewall VM from the Template VM.

So what are the detailed steps to enable networking in a Template VM which
is cloned from a fedora-28-minimal template?

- O