On Sunday, October 21, 2018 at 11:15:37 AM UTC-4, Alchemist wrote:
> So i just installed 4.0 and updated it, after I ran the update I rebooted.
>
> I'm no longer able to boot into qubes, even using refid, I can see the EFI
> boot string but it just shuts down the machine.

Hello, Question on if you go this too work?  I see two bugs with qubes 4.0.
Kernel issues and network connection issues. truly a pain.

anyway, my laptop that I installed 4.0 on fails as you state, my tells me at
the boot load the kernel fails to load.  i have the 4.18.dontwork.  from what I
read here, it seems to do the install over to be able to change the kernel?  if
you had success in this can you let me know please. thank you.  I will be
posting in another about network connection as long as i find it. lol