It's a shame this thread got hijacked by people slandering the company.
Could someone who is responsible for the HCL please update it with the data
I've provided in this thread? This would update the HCL with a version of
the Librem 13v2 that provides a TPM for people who are considering running
Qubes 4.0 with AEM.

-Kyle

PS. For what it's worth we continue to work earnestly behind the scenes to
liberate the remaining binary blobs (FSP and what remains of the ME after
we disable and delete the majority of the modules) because we want to
provide people with modern hardware that runs blob-free. For the ME, we
have already documented what we have done to attempt to both disable (HAP)
and neuter (zero out modules) the ME. We have four ME modules remaining to
liberate (and anyone with access to our BIOS ROM or our BIOS build script
can confirm those claims). Those of you who work in this space are aware of
the challenges behind all of this and if anyone wants to help us in
liberating the FSP and the remaining four ME modules that are present we
would certainly welcome the help.