On 20181112 at 20:52 +0200 Ivan Mitev wrote:
You do not need to quote a full message as a block; just coppy what you
really refer to.

> Since you mention that the network is functional without QWT
> installed there's probably an issue with your ip settings in the
> windows HVM.

Not necessarily so; it depends on how much of what has been installed
and updated at what point.

I've just finished setting up a new Windows 7 HVM, too. The up to now
best route for me was installing an original Windows 7 SP 1 medium and
then spend about two days of updating it (including 28 reboots...)
before even trying to install the tools package.

Achim