> As I understood your setup for OnlyKey consists of two parts: first - make it
> work as a keyboard, second - make TOTP work. I think I stuck on the first
> one. I modified the file from Qubes docs and I able to attach a regular USB
> keyboard - it works in any qubes. But when I insert the OnlyKey stick I see
> it is discovered as a Teensyduino_Keyboard_RawHID_xxx but the LED indicator
> on the stick doesn't work and it looks like it doesn't accept the PIN (or
> even do anything). Does you LED work well for you? Any thoughts?

When I was seeing no LED response I thought device is not working, but it
turned out that OnlyKey itself works but just without LED indication. Here
(https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/onlykey/-93A-9_SjAM) I found that the
reason for not working LED might be a bit higher voltage (I'm on lenovo x1c6
btw).