WRT the U2F Proxy:  I've got a desktop and a laptop running 4.0.1-rc2 that I've
been trying out the U2F proxy with.  I have a lengthy issue open on this
documenting the problems I encountered, how I resolved them, and some changes I
think needed to make the docs clearer.  I will probably end up making the
changes myself.  Going through the docs on how to maintain the docs tonight.

There are still some rough edges and unanswered questions about the proxy, but
the basics are usable in both Firefox and Google Chrome Browser.

Starting testing with the Qubes 4 advanced features next.  I hope to end up
with a system with a separate Qube for each use case (banking, email, GitHub,
online shopping, Google, social media, etc.) where each of them has access only
to the keys they need for the services they use.  Still not sure if a single
Qube is limited to a single key or if it can be configured to have access to
multiple keys so that related accounts can be grouped in the same Qube.   Will
know soon enough.