Hello,

I believe my Bios time is UTC

qubes-prefs shows my clockvm  as sys-net

I have been trying to use sudo date --set <"localtime TZ">  to get my
dom0 correct.  Which it does but within 30-60  it is changing to another
TZ I don't recognize

I have also tried  qvm-sync-clock  ,  and tried a qubes group search as
I remember fighting this out many times   with whonix  issues , however

I am at a loss what to do further to problem-solve fix this  ,
appreciate your help

maybe I can switch the template for sys-net back to fedora-28 instead of