Le dimanche 27 janvier 2019 à 13:11 +0000, Holger Levsen a écrit :
> I *believe* they probably misunderstood evil32.com and it's fallout.

CAs and GNU/Linux distributions are #1 targets for national
intelligence agencies.

Debian developers are not using smartcards to store their GPG keys,
including the master key signing code. It is very likely that Debian
master key has been stolen. I would be very surprised if it had not
been stolen.

One reason why nobody wants to use SSL, including OpenBSD, is that
there is a wide belief that SSL private keys have been stolen.
Therefore there is no need to use SSL, as it does not offer a real
protection.

This is simply GAME OVER (part 1 of the game).

One reason why I am not using Qubes, is that it does not offer a real
protection compared to Debian, as both systems are IMHO compromised.

At present, any government with a valid certificate from Intel can use
Intel ME backdoor to access all resources from a computer, including
keyboard and screen and there is no way to secure an X86 computer.

If Qubes was making a wide use of Smartcards with a separate pinpad
reader and was using a hardened operating system like OpenBSD or even a
hardened GNU/Linux, I would have a closer look at it.