I understand that the other VM which have firewall as their NetVM get the
network which gets filtered through firewall VM to secure the system. The
firewall system in turn receives network from sys-net. I connected my mobile
and flipped the switch of USB tethering but am not sure how to configure it.

I'm at the network connection page of sys-net where I need help of how to
configure the network.

There's not any material related to qubes USB tethering elsewhere.