Stuart, I read things on tethering earlier and there's no clear indication that
the people were able to solve the problem and get the connection. So I have
ordered a WiFi adapter and I'll install it in a couple of days reading relevant
sources. Regarding USB, there's a nice GUI + sign tool on top right corner in
R4 which I intend to use and nothing more. Once you plug in a USB device, it is
detected in the tool and I'll distribute the trusted and untrusted ones in
different qubes.
Also, I have 8 usb buses. So I can use different ones to connect to different
VMs.

unman, there's no difference in both responses tethered and untethered here. I
executed qvm-usb and qvm-device ls
Got

BACKEND:DEVID DESCRIPTION USED BY
&
Got empty response from qubesd. See journalctl in dom0 for details

respectively. Why don't I connect devices to sys-net? Again quoting the Joanna
article above.