I wanted to understand the tree structure of qubes.

So my guess is this.

dom0 is the owner of every other thing. There are 4 template VMs, fedora,
debian, 2 whonix ones.

When a domain restarts, it takes it settings from the template on which it is
based and it's own home directory and other couple ones which are just in it, I
guess stored in ROM.

I created another fedoraDev template for my development purposes on which my
work qube is based. work has no net access. When I installed pandas in my
fedoraDev template, it didn't reflect in work after restarts. When I changed
work netVM to sys-firewall and run "pip install pandas", there's no internet!

Also, I want to install nvidia drivers from rpmfusion for which I need to add
repos. I don't know where is dnf is. It's in dom0 but it is not connected to
internet. I need to make them in fedora. In my personal domain connected to
internet, there's no dnf.

I need to know the structure of qubes better to understand dnf and my python
pandas installation. I'm certainly missing something.